Monthly Archives: December 2012

Modifying Your Current Court Order

Going to court and getting a court order signed by a judge is the goal of establishing rights as your child’s parent; whether you’re a mother or a father, the latter being slightly more difficult if you need to determine

Tagged with: , , , , , ,
Posted in Child Custody, Child Visitation, Modifications
Popular Topics

Click to follow your blog and receive helpful parenting & court prep posts by email.

Join 11,172 other followers